[VAC] Re: Tekonsha Brake Controllers

I agree. I have a lighter trailer and I get very inconsistant performance.
Just hit a railroad track or a pothole while braking down a hill and the
trailer brakes will grab, the wheels will skid and give you a case of whip
lash. I might go to a hydaulic system because I have an old enough tow
vehicle that tapping in doesn't matter.

 Last year, I put an antique hydaulic brake control in another car, and I
think it works nicer than the new(er)  Tekonsha.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer