[VAC] Re: Tanks: fresh water and grey water.

shucks ,Jim, I just put two batterys under the gaucho in my caravel ,never
thought about support,but did put plywood floor in the box ,which should
spread it out.I used gels ,concords 6 volt ,not to bad price.No worry`s
about water maintenance.I was worried about the extra weight on that side
,but it doesnt seem to be a problem, awning will even it out.
  You mentioned your battery`s vent thru floor , my solar guy said the gas
is lighter than air ,so the vent of wet cell should be above box. I
thopught of tying it into vent stack for bathroom ,to save putting thru
side of trailer ,but decided on gel instead. you can see my install on
hunters egoup files ,solar caravel.