[VAC] Re: Tanks: fresh water and grey water.

Bob,

Please share with me the source for a new ABS fresh water tank with baffles.
My '66 Safari has a polyethylene, non-baffled, water tank which I would like
to replace if a new one is affordable.

To assist you in plumbing your gray water tank or tanks, I discovered that
generic RV dealers have a catalog (some have inventory) of PVC or ABS tank
fittings of various sizes, shapes, types, and purposes which are used to
adapt new generic tanks into specific applications.   The fittings are
designed so that the installer can cut out the opening in a replacement tank
with a hole saw, slip part of the new fitting into the opening, and attach
the other part of the fitting drawing it up tight and leak-free against the
tank wall.  I think some of the available fittings would allow you to
connect two tanks together to form one large one.

Harvey Barlow
Lubbock, TX
WBCCI 1171, WDCU, VAC