[VAC] Re: Toyota towing

Don't know much about the flying cloud (weight, length) but pull my 1947
19ft airstream with a 1960 suburban with a 283 V8 that has less hp and
torque than the v-6 in my Toyota 4runner. Have no difficulty pulling the
trailer with either and I live in Central City Colorado and frequently pull
the trailer over the divide at the Eisenhauer Tunnel. There's a short
stretch to the tunnel approach that I have to shift down to maintain 40mph
but have passed newer vehicles towing trailers in that same stretch.

Hope this helps

Joe