[VAC] Re: Radial vs. Bias Ply Comparison

Rick Davis      I had the same problems with goodyear until I learned to read
the nubers on the tires....they must make trailer tires one year and then store
them for years before they run low and have to make more....the last set I
bought from Goodyear had been stored for 9 years and they gave up the ghost in
less than a year with under 5,000 miles   now I buy Cooper Travel trailer tires
and they come with road hazard arranty too.     my 3 cents worth     Pearl in
SSo Cal