[VAC] Re: FS 50's Caravel, really '58 Traveler?

I just received a .jpg pic of the trailer... do we have a place to put these up?
Otherwise I can just return email requests.
I had never checked details on this trailer, but I note the door is not the suicide type, default? on Caravels.
Also the front window is 3-piece, rather than solid (solid on the other Caravels I've seen).
She'll be away until the weekend, but I'm usually around should anyone drop by.
Huff