RE: [VAC] 14X25 Vent Cap

Woodland Travel is the Airstream Dealer here in Grand Rapids, MI - (616)
363-9038 or (800) 968-8688.  I think they advertise in the Blue Beret.

You might also check with Charlie at American Way RV (800) 345-6651.

I don't know who makes it, but it is a translucent white plastic.  It is
actually (2) pieces.   There is a bottom molded section with a second
redundant piece glued on the top for perhaps rigidity or puncture
resistance.  The edges are deep and come down over the opening frame/gasket.

Ours is the more rounded variety.  I get the impression from Bill's
information that it is different from your 1966.

It looks nice and lets in more light than its predecessor.  The old one was
dingy beyond cleaning, cracked, broken, and very brittle.  Plastic does not
age gracefully.

Dave & Jessi Christensen
'71 Overlander International