Re: [VAC] Amb/tow vehicle

Hi Steve
I'm guilty!
It was a lot of work but worthwhile. The  City of Phoenix
AZ vehicles are well cared for. The police cars would make a
great tow car too. I bought one at 80,000 miles and ran it
to 130,000. The buyer shipped it to the middle east to use
as taxi.
The ambulance, a Ford E350 170,000 miles w/7.3L Diesel, 4:10
LS axle, 4 speed automatic, 200 amp alternator, etc etc
really is nice.
The front end of either vehicle was not shot, nor was
anything else. Some do need work, but no more than if you or
I decided to get a new car. It has been a big project,
especially working outside in an RV park.
Anyone who wants info on the auction or the van let me know.

Bill