Re: [VAC] Need lock for 1981 Excella

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, the entire lever (the rectagular handle
that you grab and pull to open the door) is what's broken.  The metal has
been cracked for a while, and it finally gave out this morning.  :o(  I have
a call in to a dealership, and a few postings and emails floating around.
I'm hoping one of them helps me locate an original replacement.

P.S.  I have another similar lock, but it would require cutting the hole in
the door to make it conform to the new lock's required hole pattern (I still
have to check if it would even work well).

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Patrick