[VAC] rivet shaver

Happy holidays to everyone,
  I'm hoping to find someone out there with a rivet shaver that can
furnish me with some close up pictures of the end that actually
"shaves"the rivet. Being a tool shop owner that repairs tools for a
living,and I might add, also a Connecticut Yankee,I think I might be
able to come up with a attachment of sorts that us Aistreamers can use
on our tools "inexpensive" Dremel tools. It kills me to think that I'll
have to spend almost $200.00 for a tool just to shave rivets.I'm quite
sure something can be fabricated in my shop for this purpose.
 I'll share all knowledge on fabricating this attachment so all
Airstreamers can benefit from it during restoration & repair.
  After all, isn't this what it's all about? Sharing knowledge with each
other in this group to keep these magnificent "beasts' on the road.

                                                   Regards,
                                                   Joe DeLillo
                                                   59 Overlander

Tooljd@snet.net