Re: [VAC] small ka-boom in Suburban furnace

Hi Brenda!
If the control or a line is leaking LP it could settle in
the bottom of the firebox and ignite from the pilot. I had a
very small leak in the little line that goes to the pilot.
It was difficult to detect, and then only when hot.
Check all connections carefully with soapy water, I like old
contact lens saline bottles. That kaboom might become a
little fireball. (mine did, it's funny now)
If you find the leak and fix it, recheck it again when it it
hot.
bb