RE: [VAC] Vent Replacement

I am having the same "gap" problem installing my Lindeen cover on the
original lifters and frame, and I think your solution is very elegant.  This
morning I went to Home Depot looking for that type of bulb seal with no
success.  Do you know what kind it is, and where did you get it?  Great job.
And ask Scott Schueman about having a mold made from his "new" aluminum vent
cover (it was ours) before he installs it.  I opted for a Fantastic Fan and
the extra light in the back end.
Mike and Leslie
'62 Tradewind