Re: [VAC] A new trailer

Hi, I may have started this thread but thought this a good time to jump
in and let everyone know that Marcia and I are leaving tomorrow to go to
Delaware to pick up our new (to us) '89 Excella '34. We will sign off of
this site so we won't have a glut of mail when we return. I have asked
for a copy  the bulletin 29 and the one concerning the rear end frame
fastening so I will let you know what I think when I get back next week.
I would like to know more about the camping areas in the Tyndall area as
we are planning on abandoning Pepperell, Ma early January and joining
you guys in the south. I don't think we'er eligible to camp on the base
as we are retired civilians but we worked for the Air Force for 26 years
in infrared research.  C U Later guys  Dave @ Pepperell