Re: [VAC] cabinetry

The inyerion of my 1965 tradewind was walnut the finish was in bad shape the
only way to fix it was to strip all the old finish off. I than applyed 5
coats of gloss marine varnish sanding between coats and a final rub down with
600 wet sand paper and 4/o steel wool used the same finish on the raised
pannel walnut doors I made to go between the bedroom and batn and between the
living room and bedroom. It was a lot of work but looks resonably good if the
finisd is really bad yhe only way is to strip and start over.
Jim Smith