Re: [VAC] pop rivet gun

Hi Robin,
I found two Pneumatic Riveters in Harbor Freight's catalog, one is about $50
and the other is about $99- being a frugal Airstreamer I purchased the $50
piece. I actually caught a sale and paid about $35.Whee! Another good
investment is a set of temporary fasteners  to assemble and align panels
when removing/ installing same.They are available from Eastwood Company
(they sell tools and supplies for auto restoration)
Here are the URL's
Eastwood Co.    http://www.eastwoodco.com/
                            http://www.harborfreight.com
I love my riveter, easy to use, one hand operation, can be run by a small
compressor, will pull even wide flange steel 3/16 rivets with no sweat (also
pulls standard 1/8 AL rivets)
                                                                Good luck
                                                                Walt
S. W. Sandy