Re: [VAC] Solar how to?

Hey Terry,

What inverter do you recommend? We want to do exactly what you're
talking about- being able to run the 120V lights (we've already replaced
the bulbs with low voltage fluorescents) powered by our panel. We have
an inverter, but it says do not wire into the system - so I guess we
need something else. We already have our panel and charge controller.
Also, how do you recommend attaching the panel to the trailer roof?

Thank you thank you thank you!

Deena
62 Safari

PS We got our stuff from the VAC and our WBCCI packet arrived two days
ago. We are now #1504!! (Original numbers on the trailer were 1508)