Re: [VAC] catalytic furnace

That's what I expected might happen with a front-only location. The kind
of camping we do generally doesn't provide hook-ups, but I think using
the smallest, portable Olympian exactly as you use the supplementary
ceramic unit might do the job.

I thought that when I pull out the forced air unit I'd install a muffin
fan for that purpose. Might put it on a thermal switch located down with
the tanks so it would only come on as needed. But I'm not sure how
workable that would be as I haven't yet investigated how the warm air is
ducted around the tanks.

Rob