Re: [A/S] generators

> Get an inverter and a solar panel if you are camping off grid. It is a
> lot cheaper than a big generator in the long term.

JD,

My computer operation is continuous when parked and satellite dish is up. My
high country hideout goes through a summer seasonal "monsoon period" it is
cloudy and rains every day from the 4th of July to the beginning of
september,
all this above the White Sands desert of New Mexico. My calculations of
solar
needed to support me was ridiculous. I am considering investing (big) in
wind
power for that location, I have that in spades around the clock.

Steve