Re: [A/S] Re:Simplest toaster (was Power inverter)

> > The simplest toaster for your gas stove is a three pound coffee can
> > with
> > holes drilled around the top edge and a wire hanger cut up and

I've used/tried many types on stoves aboard out boats.  The toast was
never really very good.  What I'm doing now in the A/S is using the
griddle..... butter it and toast it on each side.  So much better and
easier and the griddle stores nicely ands has many other uses!

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion