Re: [A/S] cleaners

Hi Don,
I had one of  those Avion Campers, my dream was to put it on the truck
and pull the trailer, but the camper weighs a ton all by itself, alas.

The skin of your Avion is anodized, like old alumunum ice trays.  The
surface is stabilized to keep it from oxidizing when wet, and as far as
I know there is nothing you can do to shine it the way an Airstream will
shine.  I tried just about everything.  Even if you managed to remove
that hard anodized coating, you don't have the thin skin of purer
aluminum that Aristream and others put over the alloy that is used for
the outer layer, so no shine.

I cleaned it well as if it was a very dirty car and then experimented
but found nothing that really improved it. A good waxing helped a little.

Daisy