[A/S] cleaners

I know I can find this info from the archives, but this seems easier
and more up to date.
Q. I have a weather- beaten 69 Avion slide-in that I am cleaning up
to sell.
What cleaners might I use to clean and deoxidize the exterior? I
realize that it won't be as new but I'd like to get something
locally, meaning WalMart, autozone or ?
  I used something on my 69 Overlander that worked very well 2 years
ago but I forgot what it was called. (CRS disease).
Thanks.
don
overlander, avion, sunnybrook, starcraft, shadow cruiser (you can
never have too many campers)