[A/S] airstream a 'mobilehome'?

hi,

i'm new to the list and new to the 'mobile home' world.  love
airstreams, always have.  my question is, does airstream make
a 'mobile home'?  i'd like to perhaps purchase one to park in a mobile
home park, and the question has arisen that airstream is a 'travel
trailor', not a 'mobile home' per se, for permanent parking.

can someone enlighten me on this.  i've been told that the minimum
length at this mobile home park is 64 feet.  would any airstream
qualify?

thanks,
susan