Re: [A/S] DirecTV vs DISH.....Distant Networks

> I can't say I really understand this thread. I called Direct & told them I
> wanted to add a receiver to my A/S and have that receiver "carried" or under
> the same agreement as the 2 house receivers. They told me "no problem sir,
> that'll be an additional $5 a month on your monthly bill" and that's how
> it's worked out. Yes, I'll have to pay some small fee if I want to change
> the program package (specifically the news feeds) if I'm on either coast,
> but that fee isn't deal breaking. Why not just be up front with them and pay
> the extra $5 a month?

The problem is, you get a different answer from different employees.

You call and get someone who says, "We can't do that."

Then hang up and hit redial.

If you keep doing that eventually you will get what you want.

You just got lucky the first time.

Hunter