Re: [A/S] A/C Shroud

My 1999 Airstream has an grey, factory installed A/C shroud that looks  like
the one they used for a number of years after 1999.  This winter while  I was
washing the top of the trailer, I noticed some stress cracks around the  edge
of the shroud.  Some of the cracks were coming from the mounting holes  and
others were coming from the edge.   My neighbor also has a 1999  and his shroud
had similar cracks.

I stop drilled the cracks and then made repairs using cotton T-shirt
material liberally soaked in five minute epoxy.

If these cracks are not found and addressed, they could progress to a point
where the shroud would be deposited along the side of the road.

Sam
WBCCI 122557