Re: [A/S] TV for my Airstream

> Hi there, I am looking to find a flip up or down tv that I could mount
> on the inside ceiling of my vintage AS. Im hoping that there might be
> an apparatus that I could use for a slimline tiny TV. The reason I am
> choosing the ceiling as I have no counter or wall space available. Are
> there any creative minds out there that could help me? Sincerely, Mary
> Ellen in Wisconsin.

Well, I would also include a way to swivel it as well, so you can aim it
to your liking.

You'll probably need some sort of base to attach to the ceiling slightly
larger than the screen, with a mechanism to swivel by as well.

I know there are swing mounts out there available for even fairly large
LCD TV's, finding (or building) the swivel part, might be a bit harder.

Another thought, you'll need to latch it securely somehow to the ceiling
while underway.  Also, how to get power to it and possibly a
antenna/cable connection that won't looked like it was tacked on.

Hmmmm, still pondering. . . . . .

bobb