[A/S] Covers

My mother-in-law has offered to buy us a TV for the new AS. We just bought
one and may return it and get a LCD with a built in DVD, any suggestions. If
we don't go with the TV and keep the existing one she will buy us something
else. Donna and I were thinking about a cover but I am concerned with it
wearing the finish, any experience with covers. What else would be nice to
have in the $500.00 range. We have the awning and most everything else. See
it pays to take you mother-in-law when you evacuate for a Hurricane, she is
ensuring her spot for the next storm.

--
73 De Jim N5TJZ