[A/S] RE: DirecTV vs Dish

on the website under the mobile/RV waiver area. it states that if you request
DNS in the mobile unit, it will then have to be a separate account from the
home. This is why I am hesitant to push the CBS issue..........than have them
pull that on me.
I will double check and "quote" that portion of the site when I get home. as
well as call DTV and try to speak with someone in the department that handles
RV/Mobile Accounts.
Meanwhile from the information gathered so far. only DTV offers satellite
HDTV local's, DISH says use an antenna.
Dan