Re: [A/S] Re:On the road (now rivets)

> If you are shearing rivets with any degree of regularity it may be
> indicative of a bigger problem, such as trailer suspension that needs
> work.

We have a 34' front kitchen.  There is a 'wrinkle' mid way down one side just
above the trim that connects the upper side panel to the lower side panel.
We noticed it about a year or so after we bought it and it has progressively
gotten worse over the years.  There is now a small crack in the skin.  The
rivets near this 'crack' have popped.  We have been told by the people in Lubbock
that it is a design flaw and there is nothing you can do other than to replace
the entire side panel.  It is caused by the length and weight of the trailer.
They were surprised we had not had separation at the rear of the trailer.
Since there is no other damage and it does not appear to be getting worse, we
will leave it as is.  People that see it think that someone collided with the
trailer at that point.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post a
picture.

Verna