[A/S] On the road

Hi group,

  I leave Vegas today for Williams AZ to visit the Grand Canyon.  My tow from the Palm
Springs area to Las Vegas was pretty easy, we statyed at the Oaisis RV Resort in Vegas,
I would recomend it to anybody visiting the area.  My sister in law and I cleaned out
their quarter machine last night so the trip is a success so far.

  I found one popped rivet guess I will have to learn how to replace that.

  The only problem I am experiecing is my AC is popping the circuit breaker.  It is a 20
amp circuit that is popping.  Filters are clean, and it appears to have plenty of airflow,
any ideas?  I have a feeling I need tech support.

  Other than that Good Times!