Re: [A/S] 4 problems on our list. Help please

> 1-Hubby installed a new pergo floor in our'84 Excella. We have the
> fully curved walls and are having trouble finding material to trim
> out the edges. We tried some plastic "cove molding' but it is too
> tall, doesn't curve well and looks icky. Any else have ideas here?

On the show where they recently rehabbed the Airstream they used molding that
was fake wood.  They made it very clear that you should attach the molding to
the wall only, not the floor.  So the floor could "float".  They applied it
to the wall with contact cement.

The molding was very small and flexible.....

Hunter