[A/S] Computer line for pad

Can run wireless from the house with a router but antennas are tricky.
My guest house is almost 150' away and the little antenna that comes
with my router had to be upgraded - I have a 15dbi on one end and 7dbi
on the receiving end.  "Line of sight" is the important buzz words! And
we have an electrical meter in that line of sight which may be
interfering.  If you decided to install Cat 5 - go to Cat 6 as it is
10x's faster and you never know what the future will bring.  Put it all
in conduit but do not run romex wire with Cat 6 (or Cat 5E for that
matter) cable due to interference unless you buy the super expensive
shielded cable.  Cheaper to put in a separate conduit (White PVC is
usually fine and cheap) and also buy direct bury type cable just in case
you ever get water seapage.

I sell for AmericanTechSupply.com so have a little experience.  We sell
in 1000' foot rolls however, which may be overkill for your situation.
Not soliciting but just giving you an idea of the price difference below....

Cat 5E - runs 53.89 per 1000' roll
Cat 6 - runs 88.98 per 1000' roll

Direct bury is more but worth it for peace of mind!!!  And buying in
smaller quantity will be more.  But make sure you get bench tested cable
and from a reliable source.  There is a lot of cable coming out of the
Far East right now that is junk!!!

Pam in Tampa