Re: [A/S] RV Pad - Sewer Hook-up Question

Hunter,

Thanks for your input.  I just went and talked to him.
 I told him not to put a trap in.  I'm afraid it will
be a "trap" for solids that may dry up over time and
maybe cause issues in the future.  He just told me it
wouldn't be a big deal anyway to add a trap in the
future.

I just over-think everything.  I guess I was worried
someone would tell me YES you definitely HAVE to have
a trap...

Thanks everyone, I'll check back in tonight.

Randy