[A/S] Re: lining a '79 bath shower (& galley light and wood finish)

Chris,

I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of your lighting projects,
although your descriptions are pretty good.  I am most interested in
that light in front of the A/C unit, to see if it obstructs the blast
of air.

I plan to install a Fantastic Fan sometime, but up in the living room
where there is currently a small, single speed fan.  Since this fan
currently works okay, there is no need to do the work as of now.
I've seen someone else's photos of the process and it seems pretty
easy.

Your placing the fan in the center vent makes more sense for
ventilation, but I would put just a regular vent there for more
natural light even though the fan blades are clear plastic.

Not sure if you still have your original Bowen water heater, but I
replaced mine a year ago and posted photos here under an obvious
folder name.  Since we have the same trailer you might want to check
out the process.  The only clever thing about my installation was a
new access panel I put next to the potty rear access panel.  This
let's you access the new bypass valves easily from the bedroom.

Christopher