[A/S] Jim in Tampa

Hi, I need a couple things done on the Airstream before summer and
wondered (if you don't do it yourself) who worked on your Airstream?  I
just don't have the time to trace down the water leak (replaced the
check valve I thought was doing it) and think my water pump has gone
kaput as well.  Also my batteries need charged when we get it out all
the time (I take the terminals loose).  Would a solar trickle charger be
a good idea for long extended times between trips (sometimes 6 - 8
mos)?  I need to also sew my awning sometime but seems like the critters
demand so much of the time I can't get around to anything!

Pam in Tampa