Re: [A/S] Acura as Tow Vehicle

> It is a great piece of engineering. Overcontrol? Say you're on the
> freeway,
>
>it's windy and rainy. A moving van blows by you at 80mph..... your trailer
>starts to sway..... you lose control.
>
>Trust me, you'll not use terms like "over control" after that.

I really agree with this...

Think of it like a seat belt.

You don't need it until you need it, but then oh boy do you need it.

My advice would be to make the towing experience as safe as you possibly
can. This isn't something to cheap-off on., especially in your case, as
you are lacking in the miles and miles of towing experience you'll have
later. And, you have to take into consideration the experience and
abilities on all of the drivers who may be called to take the wheel with
the trailer in tow.

Look at it this way. You're never going to say... gosh am I sorry I
bought a really good hitch system. On the other hand, the reverse isn't
necessarily true.

Finish the tow rig right. (You're doing great so far.)

Then go enjoy the heck out of your new trailer.

Hope to see you on the road...

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060