Re: [A/S] Hybrids as tow vehicles

I think there is an important question here that I have not seen asked or
answered anywhere.
WHY IS DIESEL MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GASOLINE???
It is important not only to us diesel truck owners but to every consumer who
buys virtualy anything because it will have been shiped by a diesel powered
truck, train and or ship.
I am not a petroleum engineer, but, I have always understood that you had to
make a gallon of diesel before you could make a gallon of gasoline and
therefore diesel was cheaper to refine.
So what happened in the fall of 2004 that made diesel more expensive than
gasoline??