Re: [A/S] Hybrids as tow vehicles

I agree, Seattle's Metro bought several Hybrid diesel buses and put them on the suberban
routes.  Hybrids do well in the city but do not deliver any savings when the buses travel
on longer routes.  So I guess we will have to depend on innovation of the diesel engine
for an effective tow vehicle in the future.

  Makes one wonder how deep the wonder lust runs when it costs so much to take a trip. I
am new to all of this and can justify the cost of a trip, but I have that in mind when I
make my plans.

  We are entering a whole new episode of fuel consumption.  I was amazed at a recent
rally where a lady with the same coach as me was able to run her whole life off of  solar
panels.  We are talking internet, tv, charging her cell phone, and  all the rest.

  I am totally amazed at how little propane I have used.  I bought my Bambi in September
and only bought 3.9 gallons of propane.

  Sorry just rambling.