Re: [A/S] Towing a 30' - 31' Airstream Classic

Just a guess... I suspect the era of the large gasoline powered engine is
coming to an end because many people have switched to diesel pick ups.

Now that pick ups have crew cabs, and serious engines and transmissions, they
are what people want for towing.

I remember my first International in Dayton... seemed like it was nothing but
Suburbans.

This year, at Sarasota, I noticed mostly large pick ups with diesel engines.

With baby boomers just retiring I suspect the RV industry will explode as
more and more people get into it.

Hunter