Re: [A/S] Ltd Edition ??

OK, my "dilemma" isn't JUST about 15 years of cooking in the '91.

It's also that I don't have enough money for one current enough to be wide
body. :o(

And I'm leaning toward the '91 also, if I can get someone to check it out
and make sure it's been as well maintained as the owner says.

The '89 is close enough I can justify going to see it, with an Airstream
friend who is more experienced than I.

Decisons, decisions. My friend says when I look back on this, I'll realize
how much FUN it was. I think he's delusional. But aren't we all? Planning
to live in a really expensive 15 year old aluminum tube can't be rational.
But I've never considered anything else. Don't know if it's "nature or
nuture" but my parents fulltimed for over 20 years. Two Airstreams. Both
passed away and I sold the rear bath one before the tail drooped.

Thanks again for listening, and for your advice. People "on the outside"
have no idea what kind of wonderful, sharing people 'Streamers are.

Tom