Re: [A/S] Re: Winterizing

>BTW, did you know that the Walmart brand of RV antifreeze will grow
>black mold in the lid if you put it back on to save that last cup of
>fluid?

         Interesting...the Wal-Mart brand is the same as many RV places
sell; so, if that's so, it's probably *not* a Wal-Mart thing, but an AF
thing..  I've kept partial jugs of AF for a year without encountering the
black mold, but will look out for it.  Can't see what it would hurt if the
mold was just in the lid, though.  There are lots of black molds, not all
dangerous.

- Dick
(5368)