Re: POSSIBLE SPAM: Re: [A/S] NCC, UBW, GVWR

> As I understand the way Airstream does this, NCC is
> net cargo capacity considering full holding tanks and
> full propane tanks, UBW is unloaded body weight (this
> would include empty holding tanks, no propane, no
> options).

*************************

Actually, according to Airstream's Specification Sheet, NCC is "w/o options,
personal cargo or fluids."

UBW is as stated above: Unit Base Weight w/o options or fluids.

Thus, UBW + NCC = GVWR

To find out what CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity is), you'd need to figure
total fresh water (don't forget the amount in the water heater) times 8.3#
plus propane (since Airstream supplies 2 30# bottles as standard, 60# for
propane would be close enough for government work in figuring propane
weight) and subtract this total from the NCC.

Linda Hylton