[A/S] Re: Taking cap off for winter

> It would love to take off the cap in the winter.  I use the truck for
> building supplies and hay and shavings for my horses.

Hey Hunter;

I do this all the time.  I built a framework that I back the truck into, and
then I lift the rear of the cap and put a 2X4 under it across the frameing,
and then go to the front and do the same, then drive out from under it.
When I want it back on, I back into the framework again and reverse the
procedure.  I have a leer, have had leers on previous trucks, and I believe
leer is the only company that still makes a stepped top cap.

Tom
Canada