RE: [A/S] Wanted..My First Airstream

Hi Ed
I am a retired insurance adjuster and was in Florida this past winter for a
while. I have a 28' 1974 International, rear bath, with a centre gaucho that
we've made into a permanent 3/4 bed.
I wish I had a place to set up the computer permanently. I have an L shaped
living room and when the table is being used for the computer, we have to
find some place else to set up lunch or go outside to the picnic table or
take the computer down. I use a stand alone hard drive (Maxtor) and so I
have a lot of junk on the table at one time.
I was thinking of making the dresser unit in the bedroom into a desk and set
up my "desk" there.
Did you do trailer claims during your hurricane claim duty? Do you work for
just one insurer or are you an independent? How did you get the assignment.
(You might want to go off-list for this last bit)
Sarge
Depreciating in London Ontario