[A/S] Wanted..My First Airstream

Hi folks,

I am not that new to camping, I have owned a class C motorhome, and
two travel trailers. I am ready to move up to an Airstream. I just
missed a 1998 25 Ft and a 28 ft. I don't care if the trailer has a
rear bath or rear double bed, but I like the 25 or 28 ft size.

I wondered what items to check while I am searching the used market. I
don't know what items may be problematic in certain years. What years
are most desirable? I really enjoy the older wooden interiors, but I
don't have time for a restoration project right now. I need a reliable
unit to use for portable insurance adjusting. I am a claims adjuster
that worked Hurrricane claims for the first time this past season and
I realized my camper is too small!

Any advise would be appreciated. Where is a good place to shop for
units for sale? Do you recomend dealers or individuals?

Ed Corum