[A/S] Re: 19' 2000 Bambi for sale in Brooksville Fla. $15k....Link to Photos.

    Got the url for the 19' 2000 Airstream bambi...It at the bottom of this message...Sorry I
was wrong about the town that it in.  I was thinking it was in Brooksville Florida.  I'v been
corrected its in the town or city of Spring Hill
The zip code there is 34606 if that helps.
 As for the title.  It does have a destruction title in Florida.
We bought a boat last year here in Florida with the  same kind of  title  and took it back
home up north last spring and it was not all that difficult to register...Our boat had a great
number of deep scratches and large dents in the aluminum and one of the seats had to be
replaced because a tree limb fell on it.. Dave replaced most ot the aluminum panels  and
found a new seat on Ebay...Now our boat is like new again. We saved a lot of cash buying this
way.
If you are interested in the Airstream...Id would say just make sure your states  registry
oks the camper before buying.
 If you do go to see it please mention that you say our message.
  Now if we can find the same deal on  a 25' or 26' Airstream we will be happy campers.
  Url for the bambi is below....Hope this link works
  ///////////// Thanks Barbara and Dave

  19' 2000 Bambi for sale....click link below
  http://2000airstream4sale.blogspot.com/2005/11/i-bought-this-airstream-just-about.html