Re: [A/S] Wiring for Electric Tongue Jack

My new Bambi had and electric jack when I bought it.  It has been plagued with many
problems, so I got a hand crank from the dealer and he sent out the electric jack to
repaired.  My rig is not as big as yours so it is pretty easy to crank the tongue up
and down.  I don't know if I will put the electric one back on when I get it back
because of all of the trouble I had.  You would think for the price of a new Airstream
you would get more service out of the componets.

  Just one man's experience.