[A/S] Ford Ranger pull a 19' Safari Bambi?

Can my 2001 Ford Ranger with a 4.0 liter, V-6 SOHO engine safely and
adequately pull a 2006 19'Airstream Safari Bambi that has a UBW of
3,680 lbs. and a GVWR of 4,500 lbs.?  My Ranger has a GVWR of 5020
lbs. and a rear GAWR of 2750 lbs. I read that the maximun trailer
weight rating for this Ranger is 5885 lbs.  I expect to take the Bambi
on trips from the California coast to the mountains and deserts. If
the Ranger is inadequate what Ford or Toyota truck would do the job?
If the Ranger is adequate, what do I need to do to get it ready for
the job? Thank you!