Re: [A/S] Re: Motorhome Gossip

>          It was Larry Huddle who said they were not making motor homes
> anymore?  That really *is* curioser and curioser.  Is it possible that he
> mis-spoke?  He's not given to that, but you never know.   No more motor
> homes from J.C.  Wonder if AS is slowly sinking in the west?  Or going
> south?

Hi Dick,

I believe it because so many people have so many problems with the
motorhomes.... and the trailers are in such demand they can't make them fast enough.

If I ran Airstream I would concentrate on trailers.... so it makes perfect
sense to me.

Yes, it was Larry Huddle who made the announcement at some big meeting...

I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep wondering if his name was
Huddle or Huttle and what I wrote yesterday. <g>

Hunter