[A/S] Re: brakes and Refrigeration

I'm not sure why you would EVER want to drive with the
propane refrigerator on.  I have done 12 hour travel days
in the summer without the propane refrigerator on.  When I
arrived at my destination the refrigerator was cold and
everything was rock solid in the freezer.  This included
opening the refrig for a meal break.

Before I camped in an RV we kept all of our food in a
cooler with a bag of ice.  We needed to change the ice
usually every other day.  The RV refrigerators are at
least as insulated as the typical Coleman cooler --
probably better.

For me, the propane refrigerator is only for when I am
boondocking or stopped for a long period of time with no
plugin.

David Robertson