[A/S] Re: Big F trucks and people in little cars

> Hahaha!  There's a third.  People in little cars will almost always defer
> you in a squeeze play.

Almost, but not always is right.  This was evidenced in Montreal this year
when two women in a brand new Porsche convertable forced their way in front
of my F250 and Airstream when their lane ended with a concrete divider
closing it.  We were at a crawl and they scraped the car on the concrete
wall to get in front of me.  I could not back up with the traffic as heavy
as it was, and they would not back off and wait to get in behind me.  Didn't
touch my truck though, or it would have been a police call.  To have the
money huh?

Tom
Canada